Every online betting site provides payment means for players to pay in money and withdraw their incomes. Therefore, there are many online payment methods in the UK. Some casinos use only a few and other casinos feature almost all existing systems.
For example, there is the pay by phonecasino or mobile pay casino which allows you to deposit money by phone. This lets you credit your account via mobile.
Then we have methods like Neteller, Paypal or Skrill through which you can make payouts and deposits. Based on a player’s personal preferences, there’s a suitable payment technique for everyone.
Types of UK Casino Payments
Some types of online payment methods UK are:
- Pay by phone bill casino: In this deposit-only method, your mobile phone bill would be charged or automatically deducted. The former is prepaid and the latter, post-paid. Examples of slots pay by phone bill are boku casino and Barclays Pingit.
- Credit and debit cards: This payment way involves the use of payment cards connected to your bank account. Examples of credit and debit cards are MasterCard and Visa. This is safe, secure and fast and can be used for payment in both directions.
- E-wallets: Electronic wallets are online coffers where individuals can keep money online and use funds to complete payments. You can pay in a casino with Paypal using casino Paypal UK e-wallet, for instance. Other popular e-wallets are Neteller, Skrill, eCoPayz, etc.
- Online gambling cards: Some casinos offer online gambling credit cards and prepaid cards for gambling. These are dedicated cards that players can fund to pay deposit online and also withdraw incomes.
While it’s desirable for a casino to have many payment options, speed and security also matters. The most common payment options in UK online casino are:
- Direct bank deposit/transfer
How to Complete Deposits and Withdrawals
To make a deposit/withdrawal on a casino, you must have an account with the casino first. On a verified account, you can deposit. Of course, it’s only after you have earnings from gambling that you can withdraw funds.
Now to deposit, log into your account on the specific casino. Once logged on, navigate to the payment section. This could be through a prompt to fund/top up/credit your account.
First, make sure you read the instructions and any terms/conditions the casino may have. Then proceed to pick your payment option and follow the on-screen prompts. For some methods, you might be redirected to another page to complete the transaction.
When the transaction is complete, your account will be credited accordingly. It’s the same process for withdrawals.
The leading casino takes no withdrawal charge and you can make withdrawals through the same methods for deposit. Besides, both deposits and withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. Dr.Bet Casino is a good example.
Payment through listed online payment methods UK should be secure and seamless. Become a winner today; open and verify your account at any legit Casino in the UK!